Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Recap {Part 1}

Hello again!! I've been out and about for a few days but now am back home safe and sound in Nashville. We had a great time when Doug's mom and brother visited Nashvegas for a few days, then Doug and I jet-setted to Orlando to spend Christmas with my family and, you guessed it, Mickey and the gang! I've enjoyed the break from blogging and all-around unplugging for a few days. Now that I'm back, I'm geared up and ready to go back to work tomorrow (wait, am I?!) I've enjoyed catching up on all your blogs and hearing about how everyone's spent their Christmas. And it was wonderful to come home to a mailbox full of Christmas cards. I love a fridge covered in pics of friends and family we don't get to see on a regular basis... having your pictures so close at hand is a great way to remind me to pray for you guys!

Hope you've all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas season!

On to the pictures...

Hanging out in Nash...
Pamela with two of her three boys... Critter you were missed!

We saw the Rockettes (awesome!) at the Grand Ole Opry then enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Tin Angel.



We went hiking on a chilly day at Percy Warner Park. Hiking, eating, running, the Rockettes, The Fighter (good) and Black Swan (creepy, but good) early Christmas presents - all in all a great weekend!



No comments: