Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best and Worst Celeb's Baby Names of 2010


I read this on yahoo.com this afternoon and could NOT pass up the opportunity to re-post!


Best Celeb Baby Names of the Year:
Grace Margaret (Mark Wahlberg)
Harper Grace (Neil Patrick Harris)
Aviana Olea (Amy Adams) ... not sure about that middle name...
Olivia Marie (Lance Armstrong)
Bryn (Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy - I don't know they are, anyone know?)
Eli (Rachel Dratch)
Stella Zavala (Matt Damon, who can do no wrong in my book)
Gia Francesca (Mario Lopez a.k.a. A.C. Slater)
Levi James (Sheryl Crow)
Easton (Jenna Elfman)

Worst Celeb Baby Names of 2010:
Buddy Bear Maurice (Jamie Oliver)
Egypt Daoud (Alicia Keys)
Cosmia (Claudia Schiffer)
Axel (Will Ferrell)
Krisha (Padma Lakshmi)
Gideon Scott (Neil Patrick Harris)
Billie Beatrice (Eric Dane)
Abel James (Amy Poehler)
Vida (Matthew McConaughey)
Nelson (Celine Dion)


What do you think? I won't lie, there are a few names on the top list that I adore! Not telling which, guess it will have to be a surprise for everyone one day ... whenever that day comes!

2 comments:

Molly Page said...

Please don't judge me when I tell you that the couple you are curious about (Betheny & Jason) were on Real Housewives of NYC. But feel free to judge me when I let you know that NYC is my favorite cast.

Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

Stephanie said...

Hahaha, LOVE it! We all deserve a few guilty pleasures!