Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's 78 for the high and I'm already thinking about Christmas...


Did anyone else notice that Crane Paper Co. put their Christmas cards and invitations at 10% off today? No?? Was it just me?

I'd seriously be lying to you if I said I hadn't thought a lot about the Midkiff family Christmas cards already this year. I just love old-fashioned correspondence! I think a little effort goes a long way.

And Crane is simple and timeless, the Cadillac of stationery, in my opinion.

Side note: Love love love the holidays! My family will be spending a week at Disney World ... so no Texas Christmas for us this year, we'll be with Mickey and the gang. {Are we too old for that? Well, if you're asking the question then clearly we should just have a whole different conversation altogether. But in a word, NO.} :)

No comments: