Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Heart's Day!


I love Valentine's Day ... it reminds me of all the roller skating parties I would go to when I was little and passing out little Valentines to all my friends. My mom would make these candy bouquets out of shortbread cookies and gummy jujube hearts that I loved! This year, Doug gave me a pair of Ugg slippers/house shoes since I always manage to steal his in the mornings, and he was up at the crack of dawn to start on an extra-special dinner for tonight. All I know is, at one point he was toasting hazlenuts and the apartment smelled amazing. He is wonderful. :) We have lots of updates, I will be posting more soon! Enjoy the day and tell someone you love them. :)





Lastly, to my wonderfully amazing husband, I love you! I can't imagine life without you and I am so blessed to call you mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you too, sweetie!