Thursday, February 17, 2011

A few reasons to GET EXCITED

1. It's spring (ish). The highs this week have been in the 60s, which makes my heart happy. Seriously... I went to the park this week when it was in the 50s and I saw: hula hoopers, puppies, roller bladers, bikers, puppies, corn hole-players, puppies, babies in strollers, puppies, people with inappropriate displays of affection, puppies, skateboarders, hackey-sackers, and even more puppies. Seriously, Nashville is ready to get out and play!!!
2. Because of the spring-ish weather I have walked to work twice this week. Amazing!!
3. DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE IS GETTING A CHUY'S. No need to say more.
4. Doug has been on a few exciting internship interviews lately. He flew to Atlanta for an interview with Delta (free flight benefits for BOTH of us, holla!) and he's been interviewing with the U.S. Environmental Defense Fund for summer opportunities.
4. I started my own business.
5. Number four still surprises me! But yes, I am now working as a stylist for Stella & Dot. (Which, if you haven't heard of them before, is the most fabulous jewelry EVER!) I hosted my business launch party last night and it was FABULOUS! I had the support of good friends here in Nashville to introduce and launch my business. If you ever need a piece of jewelry for an event or need a great gift for a friend or your mom... I'd love to help you! In fact, for the rest of February, if you comment on this blog what you want to order I'll give you 10% off your entire purchase! www.stelladot.com/stephaniemidkiff
6. I ran a half marathon on Saturday and beat my current fastest time.
7. I still get excited about Stella & Dot. I am the epitome of girly girl!! I'd be lying if I didn't have Doug take my picture in front of my display the morning of my launch...

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Stephanie,
I am super excited that you are working with Stella & Dot. I have have been eyeing the Wanderlust Fringe Hoop Earrings, so I figured why not get them through you. Let me know!
Brianna

Dubai Darlin' said...

You're adorable :) Always entrepenuering (?) and always dancing through life. xoxox!